for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Living Fully Alive!

Ken Davis went from existing to really living...fully alive.  After being inspired by a picture he saw of himself with his granddaughter, he knew he needed to make a change.  Losing 60 pounds was just the start of it!

As I have discovered in my own weight loss journey, the pounds on our body seem to have a lot more power than just added weight on the scale.  God can transform our lives and take us from mere existence to fully enjoying life each day.  It's not about weight loss, but about grabbing hold of what God intends for us to have, life to the full!

The DVD was entertaining and the book a great read.  I recommend it! 

I really enjoyed talking with Ken. I didn't get to air the entire thing on the radio, but you can hear it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment