for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Summer Service: A.C.T.S.

A Call To Serve is the genius project inspired by the incredibly creative team behind Adventures in Odyssey.  Now in their 26th year, this radio drama might say it's created for kids, but adults love it, too!

Adventures in Odyssey is calling kids to live out their faith by taking part in this brand-new outreach called A.C.T.S., encouraging them to get involved in service projects this summer.  By submitting a 2-minute video of their plans or completed projects, they could be chosen as an Odyssey Ambassador and win a great prize including a trip to Costa Rica!  (Too bad my age disqualifies me...)

I had the opportunity to speak with Paul McCusker, one of the writers and directors of Adventures in Odyssey.  In case you missed it on the air, here ya go! 


It was such a treat for me.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment