for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Listen to the Sound

What does HOPE sound like?


Are you in over your head/Are you in water so deep you’re drowning/Do you think you’ve been left/And there is no one to feel your hurting/Well, everybody has been there/And everybody’s felt lost/If you’re in over your head/Lift it up, lift it up/Oh, listen to the sound of hope that’s rising/Up over your horizon/Listen to the sound, listen to the sound/And listen to the sound of a new beginning/Oh, this is where the old is ending/Listen to the sound, listen to the sound/I hear you say you’re alone/I hear you saying that you’ll never make it/I’ve got to tell you you’re wrong/‘Cause I have been down this path you’re taking/You never know what faith is/‘Til you don’t understand/Sometimes it takes a silence/To finally hear His plan/Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound/I once was lost, but now I’m found/Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound/I once was lost, but now I’m found/His Grace is reaching for us/His Grace is reaching out/Listen to the sound, listen to the sound/Wherever you are

No comments:

Post a Comment