for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Interview with Bebo Norman

I had a great time talking with Bebo about his new album and the truck in the picture. :)
Here's the interview in case you missed it or wanted to hear more than what was on the radio, and that amazing new song we talked about.

My new favorite song: God of My Everything


Oh God of Heaven come and hem me in/Gather the pieces that are broken/Show me the wonder of You again/Oh God of Heaven/God of my hope, God of my need/God of my pain that no one else will ever see/God of my healing, God of my strength/God who has always and will forever reign/God of my everything/In all creation You call my name/In all the beauty that this world displays/Still I'm the one for who Your heart aches/In all creation/God of my hope, God of my need/God of my pain that no one else will ever see/God of my healing, God of my strength/God who has always and will forever reign/God of my everything/And when the mountains shake/You are my God/You never change/And when the earth gives way/You are still God/You never change/God of my hope, God of my need/God of my pain that no one else will ever see/God of my healing, God of my strength/God who has always and will forever reign/God of my everything/God of my everything/God of my everything/God of my everything

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know...I love your blogs! Be blessed & Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete