for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Monday, October 11, 2010

Cookin up some CASH!

Think you've got a great original recipe? There are several categories you can enter to win prizes from MixingBowl.com. I'd love to see YOUR name on the winner's list!

Plus, you can submit your recipe to me for my Tuesday morning quick-n-easy recipe feature. I may not have a $250 prize to award you with, but I'm sure I could find some great radio station perks like a book or CD.
An honor awarded today is Hope FM's Teacher of the Week: Robin Brown at Beasley Middle School in Palatka. ALL teachers can go to whif.org and click on the link to register for DelMonte's Teacher Monday Cash for Classrooms. I sure hope our local teachers get in on that deal!

Speaking of DelMonte - Friday morning we're doing a food drive to help stock the shelves of the Heart of Putnam Food Pantry. And our friends at DelMonte are sending over fresh fruit for breakfast! So stop by 820 Reid Street in Palatka between 7:30am-2pm to drop off non-perishable food and/or frozen turkeys. We'll have a yummy fruit breakfast for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment