for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Artist Visit!

It's so fun when a recording artist stops by to visit!
Cindi Benzel is such a joy! The room just lights up when she walks in, and her love for God and what she gets to do for a living is immediately obvious. Even though she's a new artist to us, she's actually been recording music for many years.


Southern Gospel music fans will appreciate songs from her latest album Simple Life, since she's got a couple of old songs made new. Her next release will be The Lighthouse, a Southern Gospel classic from the Happy Goodman's back in the 60's, that is her husband's favorite song which she recorded as a surprise for him.


I enjoyed visiting with Cindi and hope you liked the interview. Want a copy of her album? Email me and tell me you read this post and I'll get it to you! (first 2 respondants).

No comments:

Post a Comment