for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hooray for Today!

I am filled with joy today that I get to wake up every morning next to someone I love dearly, and go to a job that makes me so happy it doesn't even feel like work. I have friends, family and two furry little buddies that love me more than I deserve. Life is good.

Some of the things I mentioned this morning on the air in case you are interested:
  • Yahoo Finance is where I got the tips on saving money on your electric bill.
  • Kari Jobe is debuting her new video tonight at 9 on YouTube. Get a sneek peek here.
  • Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. ~Psalm 86:11
  • From the book by Liz Curtis Higgs, Embrace Grace: "Guilt is an unwanted gift from below. Grace is a much-needed gift from above." Look UP, beloved, this week and every week!
I hope you are filled with joy today as well, knowing that you have more opportunity than most people in the world ever will - regardless of how things may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment