for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

food stuff

This morning I talked about a recipe contest and wanted to make sure you got the link, it's the Pillsbury 44th Bake-Off and will be held next year in Orlando. I think one of our listeners should win!! Last year's winner was from Jacksonville and it was a great grab-n-go breakfast quiche. Yummo!!
I've always been a big cereal eater. Now that I'm paying attention to the actual serving size it's kind of tough. I feel like I'm staring at a bite full of deliciousness in a cavernous bowl. But I am adjusting and this has been a great addition to my meal choices. Kind of tastes like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, only it's healthy...gotta love that fiber!

Also today I met the owner of the new Larry's Giant Subs that just opened down the street from us. Not only are they supporting our radio station, but they have a nutrition info guide available. So I can enjoy lots of the menu items and still stay on my diet. Woohoo! Plus call in orders with a drive-thru pick up window and it's 15 seconds away. Such good news all in one package. Though I'm sure my diet would go much better if I actually walked there instead!

Happy healthy eating, everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment