for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

What Diet?


Ok, so my diet tanked this week. I started out ok thinking that even though we are having Sharathon I'll still keep to my plan. After all I was doing great! There were just way too many factors against me (THAT time of month, stress, no sleep, no time to prepare, and food being brought in and placed all around me) so it's no wonder. I should have been able to get through it and gotten right back on track. Wrong! Tomorrow is weigh-in and I want to hide out from my group. In fact I've already blown it again today. But tomorrow is another day and I've got to get back to it.


Anyway, Sharathon did go great after all. We weren't doing too good till the last few hours on Friday afternoon and were able to meet our goal at 4pm, just in time for our celebration cookout. God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment