for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Friday, September 20, 2013

What's In A Name? Interview with Love & the Outcome

I seriously cannot get enough of a song by this brand new band.  It's got a message that's really simple and immensely profound all at the same time: He Is With Us.

Husband and wife team Chris and Jodi took a few minutes to talk to me about their band.  My first priority was to ask for an explanation of the name! They wanted to reflect that the band is made up of a married couple, and to give an example of their purpose, which is to display God's love.  They are the outcome!  I thought that was a neat way to tie in examples we read in the Bible of how God's love is displayed through our relationships. Check out the interview that aired Friday morning 9/20 on Hope FM:

We had a chance to hear them share a few songs while at the Christian Music Broadcaster's Momentum conference a couple of weeks ago.  Incredible!!  I had to be right up front....and I can't wait to see them again at the Life in the Son Christian Music Festival on September 28th. Come join me - I'll be the one up front!  :)
Love and the Outcome at CMB Momentum.
The cool background is one of the many murals in the Disney Yacht Club conference center.

No comments:

Post a Comment