for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How Did You Do It?

"How did you do it?"

My most-asked question!  And I'm so happy to share with anyone that will listen.  Why would I want to keep something so good to myself?  I feel better, have more energy, lower cholesterol and blood pressure and an overall better sense of well-being.  Of course I want to answer that question!

Only problem is, it's what we all know already.  Eat better and exercise. 

Boo!  Who wants to do that? 

Someone who has finally had enough of being where they are and feels ready to do something to make life better.  That's who! The quick answer is, "eat less, move more, pray about it!"  And for even more, click the link on the top page of the blog for just the weight-loss related articles.

To use the old cliche, if I can do it, anybody can!  If I can encourage you please don't hesitate to ask. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have forgotten . . . IT IS TIME to return to the basics!!! I have bookmarked your blog and put it in my Bookmarks Bar. I see it when I turn on my computer.

    My goal?

    Read one post a day and be inspired to getting back to the basics!

    Thanks for posting, and I am very proud of you, Robin! You look wonderful. Yes, I have forgotten! It is time to remember!!

    ReplyDelete