for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Today's Quick-N-Easy Recipe: Chicken Chili

1 (15.5 ounce) can corn
1 (15.5 ounce) can white hominy
2 (15.5 ounce) cans pinto beans
2 (15.5 ounce) cans kidney beans
1 (12 ounce) jar salsa
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 tablespoons ground cumin
1 cup water
1 pound shredded cooked chicken


Stir together the corn, hominy, pinto beans, and kidney beans in a large saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Stir in the salsa, chili powder, cumin, and water; return to a boil. Cook another 15 minutes. Stir in the chicken to serve.

Got a quick-n-easy recipe to share? Email it to me at robin@whif.org and if I share it on the air I'll give you a nice thank-you gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment