for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Quick-N-Easy Recipe from Betty Crocker

It's a pretty miserable day weather-wise, so why not plan out a few simple meals for the week? Here's a great suggestion from Betty Crocker's website: Crispy Chicken and Fettuccine.

And an idea for a salad that I got from someone the other day actually sounded like a terrible idea for dieters. But here it is anyway: Cheeseburger Salad!! Sort of like a taco salad but just brown and crumble ground meat. Some mushrooms and onions sauteed with the meat would go well, too. Mix it with all your salad greens and top with ranch dressing and shredded cheddar. Delish and not for the dieters except in great moderation.

Enjoy! Let me know what recipe you resort to on those busy weeknights when you need dinner in a hurry. If I share it on the radio I'll give you a thank you gift of a CD or book from our station stash. Send to: robin@whif.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment