for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Free Flavor Friday

We had a blast!! I was given the opportunity to host an event highlighting CoffeeMate flavored creamers (my favorite part of drinking coffee.) And since it was an office-themed party, and my office is a radio station, it became quite the event!!

It was a lot of fun getting it all set up for our visitors. I quickly realized I should have borrowed a few more coffee pots!! And a dedicated barista. Thankfully, many of our guests jumped in to help (Dawn, Lisa, Chris, Mark, Ed, Shannon, Marjorie, and you if I missed you!). The response was wonderful and we were going through the coffee. The one-cup Dolce Gusto® Piccolo machine came in really handy. It was part of the package sent by CoffeeMate.

The overall favorite flavor was a tossup between the Italian Sweet Creme and Caramel Macchiato. More pics available on our Hope FM Facebook page.
Me & Kirsten with our favorite mugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment