for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Seeking

I had quite the "ah-ha" moment this morning. God's favor in my life is not just a given. He loves me, yeah! But the blessings, the favor, the depth of our relationship, depends upon my devotion to Him. I guess I never gave it that much thought. wow. Epic fail to assume such a thing.

"But you,...acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever." 1 Chronicles 28:9.


I'm so thankful to be taking part in a journey with a group of 40+ women at First Assembly, diving into A Woman After God's Own Heart. Last night was only the introduction, so it's not too late for you to join us!! 12 weeks, Wednesday nights at 7. This was from the first day so I know the rest of it will be great and just what I've needed.

Seek God. He will be found. But there's so much to Him. There's even a song I like a lot that says, "the more I seek You, the more I find You. the more I find You, the more I love You."


No comments:

Post a Comment