for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Just some random thoughts.

  • Blogging is kind of like journaling: a great way to express yourself.
  • Though it may never be read by anyone, it makes you feel better.
  • Some journals (and blogs) should not be shared!
  • I'm glad King David's blog (the book of Psalms in the Bible) was posted for all to see. We can learn a lot from that guy.
  • All those thoughts came out of my thankfulness for new q-tips and wanting to share my gratitude.
  • First of all, I've been out of q-tips for a while now. I just don't feel properly prepared for the day if I don't swab my ears out when I get out of the shower!
  • Second of all, store brands and cheap bargain brand cotton swabs are just not the same as name brand "Q-tips" and I'll bet even the other expensive ones are not this good.
  • I'm sure someone has tested them and blogged about it somewhere.
  • Yesterday's shopping trip to Publix was extra exciting because they had Q-tips on sale, buy-one-get-one-free. That's quite the deal when one package is 2.93. Adding to the excitement was a 30-cents off coupon applied to each box. So 2.33 for two boxes of the good stuff really made my day.
  • I may never visit Walmart again, thanks to couponing and Publix sales. I love that place, shopping truly is a pleasure!
  • Back to blogging: I feel much better now. And why is it that I will take the time to compose all of this and stare at the things around the house I ought to be doing rather than playing with the computer? I'll resist the urge to find other blogs about what Q-tips call "the ultimate beauty tool" and determine my findings to be acurate.
  • Maybe when I do get around to cleaning the bathroom or painting the trim in the kitchen, I'll come up with more of these random thoughts to write about when I need a break from the work.
  • Random rambling now complete. I do feel better, but any reader may have wasted their precious time.

No comments:

Post a Comment