for your inspiration banner

for your inspiration banner
Click here for just the posts about my weight loss. I hope you'll be inspired!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Double W O W !!!


This morning we experienced an amazing message from Dr. Joe Stowell, president of Cornerstone University. We used to have him on Hope FM with Proclaim from Moody Bible Institute when he was the prez of that college. What an amazing man who so encouraged us this morning. It was an honor for me to meet him and tell him how much his work has meant to me. And he told me that my comments made the trip all worth it for him. WOW!!

To start off the meeting this morning we got to hear a great new band called No Other Name. Two of the members are brother/sister and their dad is from Palakta. But the real WOW of this part of the morning was the song they sang and then an acappella hymn "His Eye is on the Sparrow" which had my eyes covered in my recently-applied mascara.

More updates later!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment